WIN ERP Accounts and Finance Software
WIN ERP Accounts and Finance Software gathers financial data from various functional departments and generates valuable financial reports. The financial reports might include Balance Sheet, Trial balance, General Ledgers, Annual Financial Reports, Quarterly Financial Reports, Accounting Statements, Gross Profit Analysis, Branch wise Profit Analysis, Cost Centre wise Analysis, Tax Management, Asset and Depreciation Management, ABC Analysis and many more. WIN Cloud ERP Finance Management Software has the capability of meeting all the accounting and financial needs of an organization. This Software provides critical business inputs to all related stake holders of the organization. It helps in reviewing the financial position of the company in real time allowing better decision-making and strategic planning.
WIN ERP Accounts and Finance Software provides companywide control and integration of financial information. This Software provides the ability to centrally track financial accounting data within a framework of multiple companies, languages and currencies.
Features of WIN ERP Accounts and Finance Software:
- Configurable COA allows you to choose predefined charts of accounts up to 9 levels, which include all basic configurations, such as tax codes and fiscal positions. We offer you to define your own chart of accounts too. The chart is used by the accounting software to aggregate information into an entity's financial statements.
- Records and maintain financial transactions of your organization in real-time on daily basis and generate financial statements as and when required. This financial accounting Software helps employees to manage data involved in any financial and business transactions in a unified system.
- Taxation Software automates compliance within your company’s existing framework that is effective and easy to implement. With TDS, Sales Returns and GST integrations available it’s highly likely this Software will be an integral part of your business.
- Bank Reconciliation Software automates all of the steps in the bank reconciliation process. It imports data from both ERP or general ledger systems and bank files or statements. It then compares account balances and transaction details between these sources, and identifies any discrepancies so they can be investigated by accounting staff.
- In this a period or year is accounted and the result is posted in next period/ year. Next, auditing, reconciliation, passing of final correction entries and rebuilding of ledger history is carried out. In the last part final closing of the periods and closing the year and archiving of data are done.
- Multi-Currency Management automates the process of both buying and selling in foreign currencies. With tracking of default currencies as well as extensive exchange rate tables, manual transactions are reduced.
- Various reports can be generated in this Software that includes Receipts and Payments, Day Book, Cash/Bank Book, Group Ledger, Ledger Month on Month, Ledger Day wise, Trial Balance, Trial Balance Openings, Profit and Loss statements and Balance Sheet.
- Manage interactions between the enterprise and any involved product vendor, supplier and service provider.
- Receive, account for, and manage customer-driven revenue data.
- Manage and reconcile bank-related records.
- Index, track, value, and actively manage soft, and hard, assets across the enterprise.